Frequently Asked Questions
Can I exchange my Gift Card?
Unfortunately you are unable to exchange Gift Cards as they are treated like cash.
Can I return or refund a Gift Card?
Unfortunately you are unable to return or refund Gift Cards as they are treated like cash.
Can more value be added to a Gift Card?
No, once a Gift Card has been purchased the value on it is unable to be increased.
Where can Gift Cards be used/redeemed?
Is there anything I can't use my Gift Card for?
How many times can I use my Gift Card?
You are free to use this card as many times as you like until the balance is zero. If you do make a purchase that exceeds the remaining balance on your Gift Card our stores do allow split payments.
How do I get a list of transactions made with my Gift Card?
The easy way to check your balance and transaction history is to go online at www.priceline.com.au/giftcards.
Do Priceline Gift Cards expire?
Gift Cards issued prior to 26th March 2018 are valid for use for 12 months from the date of activation. Gift Cards issued on or after 26th March 2018 are valid for use for 3 years from the date of activation.
My Gift Card is lost or stolen?
Once Gift Cards are activated, they should be treated like cash; any lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced or refunded.
How do I purchase a Priceline Gift Card?
Priceline Gift Cards can be purchased in any of our participating stores or online at www.priceline.com.au/giftcards.
How do I order a Priceline Gift Card online?
You can place a Gift Card order online at www.priceline.com.au/giftcards and follow the steps listed below:
- SELECT GIFT CARD
- Select the Gift Card design, specify card type (physical or digital), number of cards and value per card and click 'ADD TO CART' to keep shopping or 'ADD + CHECKOUT' to proceed to checkout. Please note if you wish to nominate more than one delivery address you will need to add separate items to the cart.
- Repeat step 1 until you have added the required number of gift cards. Once complete select 'CHECKOUT' or 'Cart' (found in the top right hand corner).
- ENTER YOUR DETAILS
- Enter you details; First name, Surname, Email, Phone, Address, Suburb, State, Country and Postcode are required fields. Tick the box to agree to Priceline’s terms and conditions found at www.priceline.com.au/giftcards. When you’re ready, select ‘CONFIRM’.
- ENTER RECIPIENT DETAILS
- Please specify if you wish to send all items to the same address or specify items that you wish to send in each package. Enter the delivery details and name of the recipient.
- Repeat the above step for each package.
- ENTER YOUR MESSAGE
- Should you wish to add a custom message to your card carrier(s) complete the required fields using up to 400 characters, including spaces. If you do not wish to add a message simply leave blank – your Gift Card will arrive with the following default message: ‘You lucky thing! Someone loves you enough to give you a Priceline Gift Card, which is yours to spend in-store on fabulous beauty products and health essentials.’
- Select 'CONFIRM'.
- ENTER YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS
- Review details of your order. If you would like to make any amendments, you can do so by selecting any of the previous tabs.
- Enter your payment details and select 'PAY $(Value)' to perform payment or 'Cancel Order' to cancel your order. Payment can be made using your Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
- Once payment has been processed you will receive a confirmation message and an order number. Please record this order number for further enquires or select 'print page' for your reference. Please note that a Gift Card Order Confirmation will be sent to the email address provided.
Once you have completed your payment you can click on 'go to priceline.com.au' to return to the Priceline website or simply close the page.
I am having difficulty placing an order online
Please note that you will need to have third party cookies enabled in your internet browser to complete an order.
This can be updated in the ‘tools’ tab of your internet browser, normally under the internet settings / privacy options. If you are still having difficulties placing an order, perhaps try ordering via another internet browser such as Google Chrome or Internet Explorer.
How will my Gift Card be presented?
Mailed Priceline Gift Cards are sent out on a greeting card carrier, which can personalised.
Emailed Gift Cards are sent directly to the email address nominated by you. The emailed Gift Cards can be printed at home to redeem in store.
Can I add a message to the Gift Card I bought online?
Yes, you can create a custom message of up to 400 characters including spaces. For mailed Gift Cards the message will be printed on the greeting card carrier. For emailed Gift Cards the message will be displayed on the Digital Gift Card. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to modify or omit messages which may be offensive or defamatory.
What delivery options are available and how much will delivery cost?
Priceline gives you the option to mail a Gift Card or email a Gift Card or both! All mailed deliveries are made via standard post to the nominated delivery address. No delivery fee will apply for either standard post or email.
Can I cancel my Gift Card order if I order online?
Unfortunately, once an order is submitted online it is unable to be cancelled.
Can I purchase Gift Cards online on behalf of a company?
Yes, please visit our Corporate Gift Card website at https://corporate.pricelinegiftcard.com.au to purchase Gift Cards on behalf of a company.
What value can I put on a Gift Card?
Any card purchased in store can be loaded with any value between $10 and $200.
A Gift Card ordered online can be loaded with any value between $10 and $200. You may order a maximum of $1000 worth of Gift Cards in any one transaction.
Is it secure to enter my credit card details when ordering Gift Cards online?
Your information and online credit card transactions are transmitted through a secure server using Secure Socket Layering (SSL), encryption technology. You can identify this by looking at the URL address "https," the "s" indicates you are in a secure area employing SSL. Your browser may also give you a pop-up message that you're about to enter a secure area.
Is there a limit on the number of Gift cards per order?
You may purchase up to 5 Gift Cards per nominated delivery address per order. Please visit https://corporate.pricelinegiftcard.com.au for bulk/corporate Gift Card orders.
Can I order Gift Cards from outside Australia?
We do accept orders globally through our website, however Gift Cards will only be delivered to Australian businesses and residential street addresses in Australian currency.
What form of payments are accepted online?
Payments can be made using Visa, Mastercard and American Express. We do not accept cheque, cash or Gift Card payments for the purchase of Gift Cards online.
Can I send Gift Cards to more than one address when ordering online?
Yes, you can specify up to 10 delivery addresses. You will need to specify the items for each delivery package during the ordering process.
What delivery options are available if I purchase online and how much will delivery cost?
Gift Cards will be dispatched to your nominated delivery address(es) as specified in your order. Delivery of mailed Gift Cards may take up to 7 business days from the date of payment confirmation. Delivery of emailed Gift Cards may take 24 hours from the time of payment. There is no charge for physical or email delivery.
Can I nominate another person to receive my gift card order when ordering gift cards online?
Yes. You can order your Gift Cards and have the order delivered to any person and/or company nominated as the delivery recipient.
What is a Digital Gift Card?
A Digital Gift Card is a Priceline Gift Card that is delivered via an email. It works in the same way as plastic Gift Cards. You choose the amount and message. They'll receive your personalised email within 24 hours. The recipient can print the Digital Gift Card to redeem in store.